Job Title: Admin & Accounts Assistant
Job Summary: This is an opportunity for an admin/accounts person to join a growing air conditioning company located in Ashmore.
The position involves:
- Answering telephone and email enquiries from customers
- Taking all relevant details from customers and booking service/breakdown jobs
- Processing customer receipts, entering supplier invoices, preparing payments, entering credit card payments
- Processing Purchase Orders to suppliers and follow up for delivery
- Allocating receipts and payments to specified debtor/creditor ledger accounts
- Processing warranty claims with suppliers
- Checking when parts have arrived and rebooking jobs for completion
- Liaising with customers for installation jobs
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office
- Some experience using Xero
- Be well presented and have a good phone manner
- A flexible self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude and a confident and friendly manner
- Proven ability to be a hands on team player, display integrity, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Be self motivated and capable of working autonomously
- Be service oriented, organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Any experience with Servicem8 software highly regarded.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience.